We're still here for you
Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, our main priority has been to keep our tenants and staff safe and supported.
As part of this, we’ve done several things:
- Alan, our Chief Executive has been keeping in touch with all ou tenants through video messages.
- We’ve sent all our tenants messages letting them know we’re here and the support we can offer.
- We know that the crisis will affect everyone in different ways, so our Community Potential Specialists have been contacting all our tenants just to see how they’re doing and how they’re coping. We’re making sure that everyone has the opportunity to have a support plan, whether that be financially or for their wellbeing.
- We’re providing advice for tenants to help them with their rent and other budgeting, as well being able to tap into our great network of partners to help with food and medicine deliveries and much more.
- And we’re still offering all our services, even if they’re a little bit different. So, if you’re a tenant who is due a visit from one of our Community Potential Specialists, we’ll be doing this by video call.
Find out more about how we are supporting our tenants during the COVID-19 crisis.